Thursday, August 9, 2012

Family

 

Our home has been filled with family for the past week and a half.  It has been such a blast.  The kids have loved all the extra attention (and I've loved all the extra help!)

IMG_3043

Uncle James and Grayson

IMG_3046

Jessica and Ethan

IMG_3072

Mary and Zachary

IMG_3141

Addie Pad

IMG_3154

My Girl and I at the MOA

IMG_3258

Lunch time!  Our first time at a Rainforest Cafe.  Quite the adventure!

 

2012 Summer 185

Some pretty exciting rides!

IMG_3172

Aunt Renee and Adelyn

IMG_3160

Ethan and Grayson loved the Log Ride and rode it twice!

IMG_3214

Love those grins!

 

IMG_3209

Aunt Mary is still here with us until Sunday.  We're headed home to my parents tomorrow for a couple days to check out the local fair and see my parents for a bit.  MawMaw Hardesty comes next Thursday and the fun continues!  Shew! What a month!  How blessed we are to have such incredible family!

2 comments:

  1. Bapa9.8.12

    thanks for sharing your week with all of us--what fun you have been having-- So nice to see all those wonderful people.
    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! GREAT family! I love seeing their faces here...makes the world seem like a small place. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails