Friday, November 9, 2012

The Cutest Little Potty Trainee

IMG_4955

IMG_4971

{Showing off her mad dancing skills}

IMG_4987

We are in the beginning stages of potty training little Ms. A.  She was pretty excited about having her big girl panties on and wanted to use the potty constantly.  Then she proceeded to pee on the couch – so needless to say we still have a long way to go!

I am no where near as stressed or as rushed with this whole potty training adventure as I was with the boys.  Perhaps partly due to the fact that A. I know she’ll get it in time. or B. She’s most likely our last child and I don’t want to rush her too quickly and truly have to say goodbye to my last diaper wearing baby.

2 comments:

  1. How did she get big enough for this? Wasn't she just born! If she's getting old enough for potty training, that means Aiden and Bryan will be old enough soon. I don't even want to think about that! I'm putting it off! It's too overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know a picture of a child on a potty could be that cute, but goodness, that is CUTE! :)

    I'll be curious to hear if Adelyn is easier than the boys were. "They" say girls are easier, but is it true? I won't find out, from personal experience, for a while, so I'll be watching your family and learning... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails