Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Seen Better Days

My computer that is.

My little netbook has kicked the bucket.

Passed on.

Bid farewell.

Six feet under.

Kaput.

So - in the meantime I have the use of our big beast of a computer that sits up in our bedroom. I can't get up here much during the day due to three little tykes who seem to need my attention. My little man E also naps in here, so that time is also out.

All that to say, I probably won't be making too many frequent appearances until

A. I clone myself.
B. My children instantaneously mature and no longer need my services.
C. We get a new laptop.

I'm thinking C is the most likely outcome....just not sure when.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! Did you lose anything when your computer died?

    I was really hoping that Option A is the one you would choose...because if you could figure out how to clone yourself, maybe I could, too!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I was wondering where you'd been. I check your blog daily! :) I miss you so much! Want to go out for coffee and a cinnamon crunch bagel???!!! :) I'm hoping once SOL testing is over, I'll start to feel like a normal person again and can catch up on some picture taking and blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails