Friday, April 12, 2013

Life ‘Round Here

Grayson

IMG_6026

Ethan

IMG_6029

IMG_6035

On April Fools Day morning the kids came downstairs for breakfast and saw blue milk waiting for them.  I told them our milk had turned blue and they were super thrilled and excited about that! 

IMG_6037

The other day we went out puddle jumping.  The kids can’t get enough!  Now we have another 12 inches of snow so I guess there are more puddles to come!

IMG_6141

The other day we joined my friend Melissa and her two kids for a morning of jumping at a local bounce house.  I LOVE the excited looks on those faces above!  They were SO excited!

IMG_6175

This is the only picture I have that didn’t turn out all blurry! These kids were moving too fast and the lighting wasn’t the best to get a great shot. I had to resort to using my flash!  What a pile-up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these pictures are so adorable!!!!! I love the blue milk and these kiddos are blessed to have a mom who keeps them busy and happy!!!!!
    Love to all!
    Mom H.

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails