Sunday, June 6, 2010

...And There On Your Left You'll See Week 26

Things are just moving right along in the baby growing department!

We have passed the 26 week mark. I can't believe it's going so fast!

I am going to dedicate some time this week to sorting through clothes and start getting some outfits washed, hung, and put away!

Chris and I think we have decided on a name for our little girl. As we did with the boys, we are deciding to keep the name a secret until her big arrival. There is just no other name that I love as much, and whenever I say it to her, or say it to the boys, it just does something to my soul. I just feel like it's meant for her!

I am getting really excited about her arrival.

I don't know if it's fully sunk in that we are going to have a third child in this house. It is going to be wild to see Ethan and Grayson as big brothers.

We have been talking a lot about the baby and the baby sister. They know that the baby is in my tummy, and they give her many gentle hugs and kisses. My friend Irene told me that our local library has a huge bin full of books that can be checked out all on the topic of bringing home a baby sister. I want to get this for them and start reading some books to make the topic even more comfortable and familiar!

Things are continuing to go smoothly during this pregnancy. I have been going in every two weeks for visits, and they are closely monitoring me to make sure there are no signs of preterm labor. So far, so good! The cow shots are continuing for another 10 weeks or so.

Here are a few pictures taken at 26 weeks:



4 comments:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Beth! You just glow with love and anticipation. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things are coming along so well. Kaylee is very excited about her sister, and Logan has no idea what is coming. You look GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute!!!! i can't wait to hear her name! love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails