Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shadows


The other night before bed Ethan discovered his shadow on the dining room wall. He was scared of it at first. His Daddy showed him how he could wave and hold up his little farm animals and watch them dance across the wall. He thought that was pretty neat. Then Daddy held his big hand up. Ethan ran out of the room with huge eyes towards me. We showed Ethan that it was just Daddy and nothing to be scared of. Ethan returned to the wall grinning.

Tonight I heard giggles coming from the dining room. When I looked around the corner this is what I saw. They were both having so much fun waving and giggling at the curly headed shadows looking back at them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails