Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Bath

This morning as I was changing Adelyn's diaper I saw that her umbilical cord stump had fallen off! Her cute little dried-up-raisin-free-belly was staring back at me and I was so excited! Time for her first real bath!

She loved sitting in the warm water and was quiet and content while she was bathed. She didn't love the naked, laying on a towel on the kitchen table part, but she did love the finished product when she was snuggled up in Daddy's arms. (Chris wants to apologize for this picture of him. He had been working outside on the deck all morning, and after seeing that picture of himself, is now in the shower and getting a fresh shave!).

IMG_2070
IMG_2079
IMG_2084

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails