Friday, July 29, 2011

At This Minute

Adelyn is napping

Chris is upstairs working for another hour

The boys are swimming at the hotel with their MawMaw and Pop who are visiting from Virginia

Suitcases are packed for a fun weekend ahead at my parents

Anticipating a fun karaoke party tomorrow night at my parents place

Bummed I have a bit of a cold, so my rendition of Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings may not be done the justice it so deserves. :) Perhaps I could pull out a little Stevie Knicks instead!


2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend!!! And I hope you recover from your cold pronto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.8.11

    Um...I'm a bit disappointed we didn't hear any Bette Midler OR Stevie Knicks from you on Saturday. I guess we'll just have to find another karaoke place in the near future! :)
    Angela :)

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails