Friday, July 16, 2010

Yah Ya Betcha

You would really think that a woman on bed rest would have a lot more time for updating her blog, but not so this time around! I have been keeping myself pretty busy!

We are loving having my Mom here with us for the month. I spend my days laying on the couch watching the commotion around me, cuddling boys, reading stories, giving kisses...while Mom does all the grunt work (although she gets some good cuddling time in too!). She has been an amazing help and I truly don't know what we would do without her.

This past Tuesday Chris, Ethan, Grayson, and my Mom took the boys up to Minnesota for the week. We weren't able to get my Mom on the same flight as the rest of them, so Super Dad did it all by himself with both boys! He wants to blog about their experience when he returns home! I am so proud of all three of them and how they handled it...now we'll see how it goes coming home again next Tuesday!

Here is a link to a slideshow from the Minnesota trip so far:

http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/TdlL42SP/1/4748649

I miss my family so much, but I am so glad that they were able to go and enjoy this time together! It is all part of our little girl's story and I am more than happy to be here at home growing a healthy little girl instead! Update on her coming next.

I have been able to Skype with the boys a couple times since they've been gone. It's been so fun for me to watch them in action. They seem a bit confused as to why Mom is stuck on the computer screen, but I even got a few kisses from Ethan!

Last night I was watching them eat dinner and Ethan was showing off for his cousins and started throwing his food. I said "Ethan Douglas, no throwing your food please!" He immediately looked at the computer screen, his eyes got big, and he stopped! Haha. Mommy is always watching little boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails