Tuesday, April 12, 2011

For Real

The blogging world is an amazing thing. I have discovered some pretty amazing people in this virtual world and yesterday I had the awesome opportunity to meet one of them face to face. ---------------------------------------- Cassie from Kitchen Floor Diaries is the mother of toddler twins that turned three this past January.

011


(Cassie and her son. I was so sad I didn't get a decent picture to turn out of her daughter)

She lives near my parents and asked the boys and I to come over and play yesterday. We had such a great time! --------------------------------------------------- As mother's of twins there is always so much to share when it comes to our experiences, joys, frustrations, and trials so far. We talked and talked and talked while our children ran in circles around us tearing their playroom apart! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you again Cassie and I look forward to seeing more of you on here or more often for REAL! ---------------------------------------------------------- P.S. Sorry for all the lines in this post -but blogger has been throwing some major fits for me recently when I make any changes or edits to my posts. Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how blogging friends can become such REAL friends?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! We had so much fun with you guys! Your boys are adorable, and it was such a pleasure chatting you with!

    We will do it again...soon....before you head off for your new adventure in St. Cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little jealous. I think it would be lots of fun to meet you for real! I think we'd find that we have a lot in common. :) Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Davene - like you!

    Cassie - I would LOVE to do it again!

    Ellis Family - You are so sweet! Thank you! I would love to meet you face to face someday too!

    I am blessed by all my blogging friends and faithful readers!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start using Live Writer for your posts!!! :) Saves much time and frustration.

    I LOVE being able to meet bloggy friends and make them REAL LIFE ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails