Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Place Called Home

We are getting all settled in to our routine here at my parents house where we will spend the next few weeks. I wanted to post a few pictures of our travel day before too much time had passed! Enjoy!


4-1-11 058

Made it through security


4-1-11 059


Hanging out at Reagan


4-1-11 061


Passing the time with anything possible


4-1-11 062


You gotta do what you gotta do


Beth's Pictures April 2011 382


Adelyn getting some TLC from a doting BaPa on her first plane trip


4-1-11 066


A snoozing little girl in my arms made this Mama pretty content


Beth's Pictures April 2011 383


Yep, she's a keeper


Beth's Pictures April 2011 392


Meeting cousin Micah for the first time


4-1-11 084


So great to see Uncle Michael after it had been a year for me!


Beth's Pictures April 2011 420


Adelyn was a pretty big fan of her Great Grandma!


Beth's Pictures April 2011 416


Micah and Adelyn. Born 9 days apart. Meeting each other for the first time.


3 comments:

  1. I loved these pictures! I'm so glad you got there safely, and I'm looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are SO wonderful!!! You look like you handle twins and a baby better than anyone I have ever seen! Pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sally and Kelly!

    Kelly - hopefully this blog doesn't paint the wrong picture...there are at least a few moments of every day where my life seems completely out of control with these three wee ones. :) I just do the best I can with what I've been given!

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails