Saturday, April 30, 2011

There's Just Something About It

After a couple rainy days here, and being stuck indoors, it felt so good to get out yesterday for a bit together.

There is nothing like a little sunshine and exercise to put everyone in a good mood!

We have been discovering many new parks around town, and so far the boys have given four thumbs up to them all! Chris and I lived in this city 7 years ago. We spent our first three married years here together. It is amazing though how different it looks here through the eyes of a mother. I am seeing things I never saw before, and now care about things I never cared much about before! Like the parks!



IMG_7624


Ethan taking a sip with his brothers help.

IMG_7610


Enjoying a picnic lunch. Even Adelyn got in on some of the action with some mango and pears.

IMG_7606


Ethan showing me the "Daddy S"

IMG_7600


Grayson


IMG_7586

Along for the ride in the Ergo




3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a nice day!! The picnic looks so fun! We will have to do that with you.
    I miss those little rascals!!
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, parks are so important! I'm glad the boys gave them four thumbs up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I absolutely love and adore your parenting style...you are such a good mother. Picnics and parks are so much a part of this world that little ones truly need. Bless you for bringing to light for them the important things in life:)
    Love, Mom H.

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails