Sunday, August 15, 2010

Days Like This

Today was just one of those days that I just really loved.

It just seemed like everything went right.

The boys were in great moods from the minute they got out of their cribs this morning all the way until we tucked them back in tonight.
My twin babies turned 20 months old.
I was able to go to church for the first time in six weeks.
My husband said such sweet things about the way I looked this morning even though I felt completely huge and puffy.
I met two dear friends precious little baby boys for the first time.

We enjoyed lunch out together as a family.

I had a pretty amazing nap.

We had a great dinner with fresh corn-on-the-cob from a neighbor, pulled pork, and fruit and the boys ate it all along with us without a complaint or a sour face.
Ethan and Grayson got their 2nd haircut from Daddy.

I had lots of cuddling time with my sons and told Chris I truly never knew the depths to which I would love and take delight in my children.

I laughed and talked a lot with Chris.

It was just a good one and I just didn't want to forget it...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a precious day!

    You do look great, Beth; that's a fact! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails