Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16: I'm Thankful For...

...our church and church family.

We have been members for over five years now and we l.o.v.e. our church. It is sad that we will soon be moving away from here and will need to find a new place to call our church home. I truly hope and pray that we can find a place that is so full of life and love as this one.

We have met many amazing people over these past few years - many that will be friends for life.

We have changed and grown a lot since first stepping through those doors.

I do regret that since having children our involvement has cut back significantly, but physically it is just hard to do much more with three small children and living a half hour away.

I know that whenever we come back and visit this area we will be visitors back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a little love would ya? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails